March 4 2014, 2am
Today is March 4th and the time is 2 am. Freezing rain again! And I thought the 80F Saturday was a good hint winter was over. I covered all of my plants and am hoping for the best. They’re already wilting badly from the cold. Hopefully a few days of warm sun will perk them back up.
But now comes another comfy night curled up in my bed listening to the flat, heavy sound of water turning to ice as it falls. It’s a different sound than usual rain. It’s quiet and ominous. I like it!
Tomorrow is cleaning, movie, maybe a cheap lunch, making wedding soup for dinner, and hopefully having space for naptime. I’ve been loving sleep lately @_@
March 2 2014, 12pm
I just followed like 495032 FR blogs today
I want more dragons on my dash @_@ My FR blog is a side blog tho - fr-shaniae - so if you want dergs too, follow that blog, not this one.
Of course, you can follow this one too. I like pokemon, animals, gardening, and food. LOL
[ aggressively continues to follow every FR blog she can find ]
March 2 2014, 10am
Wonderlocke Update #3
- Tirtouga is way too OP at this level. Rollout and crunch? Rock type? FFS NORMAL MOVES
- Squirtle became Wartortle. Goes without sayin he’s awesome.
- Sylveon remains the only BAMF I have against abundant grass types early game. Also, tumblr, you ruined Sylveon for me. FUS RO DAH
- Trapinch, level 29, now obeys me with the 1st badge. Still, I don’t use him. He remains in a dormant sleep state at the end of my list.. Someday he will evolve and become badass.
- Traded Skitty for Bidoof T___T
- Traded gift Bulbasaur for LARVITAR. AWWW YEAH
- Traded Gulpin for Fletchling.
- Traded Oddish for…ewwww…Scatterbug?
Ah, but Scatterbug was from Japan. And when it evolved, it had the Elegant pattern. So gorgeous! I guess she’s not so bad.
This is my first time ever having an alternate colored Vivillion so it’s very exciting.
Fletchling has already skyrocketed in level, evolved, and now remains a core part of my team. Hoping it learns a fire move soon.
Larvitar died her first real fight T_T first nuzlocke death, and it was Larvitar. So sad.
Survived the infamous dual battle with the two Furfrou that’s known for wrecking nuzlocke runs. Just barely, though.
Gotta go grab the pokeflute and continue my ~*epic quest*~. (Honestly I can’t wait to beat X because I need to transfer all my old guys over ;__;)
- Wartortle lv. 23
- Tirtouga lv. 22
- Fletchinder lv. 22
- Sylveon lv. 22
- Vivillion lv. 12
- Trapinch lv. 29
March 1 2014, 3pm
Continuing my Wonderlocke with Tirtouga, Squirtle, Sylveon, and two monsters: The level 46 Drapion and the level 26 Trapinch. Those mofos are in the box until later. I fear for my life.
SORRY I TRADED THAT LEVEL 3 DUNSPARCE
I wish i could nickname them, but they’re traded (and Tirtouga is japanese) so I can’t =(